How do you draw a English bulldog?
How to Draw an English Bulldog
- Start by drawing a circle.
- Draw a straight line.
- Draw a smaller circle at the bottom.
- Draw a curved line linking the bottom and head.
- Add another curved line for the front leg.
- Put in two eyes and a heart-shaped nose.
- Sketch in a curvy looking triangle for the mouth.
- Draw in a semi-circle for the top of the nose.
How do you draw a realistic bulldog?
How to Draw a Realistic Bulldog
- Use a light sketching pencil to draw in the basic shape of the dog.
- Concentrate on the head now.
- Lightly draw in the folds of skin.
- Now concentrate on the front half of the dog.
- Now work on the dog’s mid and rear sections.
- Now apply an outline.
- Quickly and roughly shade in the darker spots of the dog.