How do you draw a cartoon bull?
How to Draw A Cartoon Bull
- First, draw a square to illustrate the big nose and huge jaw of the bull.
- Next, add two small rectangles to be used to create the ears.
- Now the body!
- Once you are done, draw two similar legs and feet on the far side of your animal.
- Now it’s time to work on the outline of your character.
How do you draw a English bull dog?
How to draw English Bulldog
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw an oval for a body and a line through its center.
- Mark the rear part of the body and draw guidelines for the legs and forelegs.
- Outline the legs and forelegs, the lower part of the face, nose and ears.
- Add toes and the details of the face and ears.
- Draw out the legs.