- 1 Where can I use Bulldog Bucks?
- 2 Where can you use Bulldog Bucks at UGA?
- 3 Do Bulldog Bucks carry over?
- 4 What is the difference between paw points and Bulldog Bucks?
- 5 How do I put money on my bulldog card?
- 6 How do I add Bulldog Bucks to Gonzaga?
- 7 How do you earn Paw Points?
- 8 How much is UGA meal plan?
- 9 Where can UGA paw points be used?
- 10 Do paw points expire?
- 11 Do paw points carry over?
- 12 How long do paw points last?
- 13 Where are paw points accepted?
- 14 Is a meal plan required at UGA?
Where can I use Bulldog Bucks?
Bulldog Bucks can be used for:
- Food at Drake dining facilities, including concession stands and C-store.
- Printing costs.
- Drake Bookstore purchases.
- Select Drake Neighborhood businesses – click here to see who is participating!
Where can you use Bulldog Bucks at UGA?
You can use Bulldog Bucks at UGA Dining Services facilities, vending machines, the UGA Bookstore, and at Print/Copy Services.
Do Bulldog Bucks carry over?
ZAGCARD Services Bulldog Bucks are worry-free since unused balances roll over from semester to semester and year to year. Bulldog Bucks provide a convenient secure way to make purchases with vendors who participate in the program.
What is the difference between paw points and Bulldog Bucks?
Paw Points purchases are a part of certain meal plans. Bulldog Bucks purchases are not a part of the meal plan and are subject to tax. For a complete list of participating locations, please view our campus vendors. Learn more about the difference between Paw Points and Bulldog Bucks here.
How do I put money on my bulldog card?
Deposit Funds to your Card Online
- Use your campus email credentials to login to your Student Portal and click on the.
- Click on Bulldog Bucks – Transact.
- Add funds to your account by selecting the “Add Money ”
- Follow the onscreen instructions to make a deposit.
- The minimum amount of for credit/debit deposit $10.
How do I add Bulldog Bucks to Gonzaga?
Downloading the eAccounts app to your mobile device
- Go to the Playstore and search for “Transact eAccounts” and install the app.
- The first time you open it, you will swipe left a few times until you can click the “Get Started” button.
- Search or scroll down and select Gonzaga University.
- Select Bulldog Bucks.
How do you earn Paw Points?
Paw Points and TigerCASH are accepted at all campus LSU Dining locations. The only way to get Paw Points is with a Meal Plan. Meal Plans, Paw Points and TigerCASH are loaded onto your Tiger Card for your convenience. Paw Points can only be used at LSU Dining locations.
How much is UGA meal plan?
With an All-Access meal plan, you can visit UGA’s five dining commons as often as you’d like for an estimated $15-21 per day. And our 180-Block and Commuter plans are just $9.40 per meal.
Where can UGA paw points be used?
Paw Points may be used at more than 20 UGA restaurants, coffee shops, and market locations such as Starbucks, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Panda Express, Jittery Joe’s and more. Paw Points may also be used for entry into Bolton, O-House, Village Summit, and the Niche.
Do paw points expire?
Yes. If you do not earn or redeem any points for 12 months, your points will expire. We will make sure to send you an email when your points are about to expire, but to keep them active, just make sure to visit FreshStep.com or the Paw Points ® app and earn or redeem Paw Points ® at least once a year.
Do paw points carry over?
Paw Points carry over from fall into spring but will expire at the end of the Spring semester. Paw Points have a one-time roll over from Fall to Spring if you have a Spring Meal Plan that includes Paw Points.
How long do paw points last?
Paw Points and TigerStripe roll over from semester to semester until you graduate, withdraw, or transfer from the University; however, any open account will be closed after 18 months of inactivity.
Where are paw points accepted?
Paw Points may be used at Harcombe, Schilletter and Clemson House Dining Halls, The Canteen, East Side Food Court, Fernow Street Cafe, Chili’s Too, Java City, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Starbucks, Wendy’s and Seasons by the Lake Restaurant.
Is a meal plan required at UGA?
Academic Year 2020-2021 All UGA meal plans are voluntary for students — you choose to be our customer. Signing up for the UGA meal plan is a commitment to a full academic year contract.