- 1 What is the best gun in Valorant?
- 2 What guns do pros use in Valorant?
- 3 Is the Guardian good Valorant?
- 4 Is Stinger a good Valorant?
- 5 Will Valorant be pay to win?
- 6 Is frenzy a good Valorant?
- 7 Is vandal better than Phantom now?
- 8 What is the best gun in Valorant 2021?
- 9 Is the judge bad Valorant?
- 10 What is the best character in Valorant?
- 11 How do I improve my aim in Valorant?
- 12 Is the Odin op Valorant?
What is the best gun in Valorant?
The best Valorant guns
What guns do pros use in Valorant?
The Best Valorant Weapons – Rifles
- Vandal – This costs 2,900 creds. It has a really high damage rifle per bullet and doesn’t perform much worse at a longer range.
- Phantom – This is a fast-firing rifle but to compensate the recoil can be a bit of a pain.
- Guardian – This costs 2,700 creds.
Is the Guardian good Valorant?
Guardian: A semi-automatic rifle, the Guardian packs a punch. Like other rifles, it offers a one-shot kills to the head. The only downside to the Guardian is the fire rate you have to maintain to keep it accurate. Shoot your shots slowly and always aim for the head!
Is Stinger a good Valorant?
Stinger is one of two SMGs available in Valorant. It has a very high fire rate but less damage than Spectre. To make this weapon a little easier to use, you can fire short series (up to 3 rounds at a time) and shoot after stopping – this will get you satisfactory accuracy.
Will Valorant be pay to win?
Riot Games shooter Valorant is accused of being pay to win after a player finds a skin that gives them an unfair gameplay advantage. Riot Games shooter Valorant is hit with its first pay to win accusation. Players say that one of the game’s purchasable skins provides an unfair gameplay advantage.
Is frenzy a good Valorant?
The Frenzy boasts some pretty nice stats for just 500 Creds. Its fire rate of 10 rounds per second is the fastest of the pistols. It’s a two-shot kill at best if you land a double dink, but you’re looking at around six rounds to take down an enemy at the body.
Is vandal better than Phantom now?
According to Riot’s game stats log, the Vandal had an edge over the Phantom in terms of the “number of kills since launch.” Of course, this really just means that the Vandal is more popular than the Phantom, not that it’s objectively the better gun.
What is the best gun in Valorant 2021?
Spectre. The Spectre is the best of the SMGs, and one of the best all-round guns in Valorant. If the Vandal and Phantom are out of your price range, then buying up a Spectre can give you some extra firepower without breaking the bank.
Is the judge bad Valorant?
Judge is the second shotgun available in Valorant. You could say it is almost an automatic shotgun. When it comes to damage, Judge deals less than its competitor – 34 damage with a headshot and 17 when shot in the body, assuming the shells hit an unprotected target within the effective range.
What is the best character in Valorant?
- JETT. Jett is the fastest agent in the roster.
- ASTRA. Astra is the most recent addition to Valorant and she’s fundamentally changing the way competitive Valorant is changed, mostly due to the her abilities.
- SAGE. Sage is the closest thing Valorant has to a support character.
How do I improve my aim in Valorant?
7 tips for improving your aim in Valorant
- Stacking the odds: Crosshair placement. Crosshair placement is, without a doubt, the most important aspect of aiming to improve your k/d in Valorant.
- Sit still.
- Your crosshair and you; what you’re doing wrong.
- From the hip.
- Before you play.
- Leave no stone unturned.
Is the Odin op Valorant?
Anyway, Odin is still loses to Phantom/Vandal in accuracy, so it’s not OP.