How do you make towel animals?
Try it yourself:
- Step 1: Lay one hand towel out.
- Step 2: Repeat step one with the other hand towel.
- Step 3: Place the long side of one towel in the opening of the other.
- Step 4: Secure the towels by wrapping them and tucking the back in.
- Step 5: Roll the ends to resemble the head and tail of a seahorse.
How do you make a dog head towel?
Lay the hand towel out flat and fold in half the long way. Put one finger in the center of the folded side to hold the towel flat. Take one corner of just the top layer of towel and bring it to the center so the end with your finger becomes the pointed end of that side of the towel which now looks like a triangle.
How do you make a bird towel?
- Lay a bath towel flat.
- Fold the top two corners downwards and inwards so that they meet in the center.
- Roll the two outside edges inwards toward the center.
- Fold the resulting arrow in to a Z.
- Set the Z down and squeeze the corners to set the curves.
- Repeat for a swan companion whose neck can complete a heart shape.
What is the easiest towel animal to make?
Seven easy towel animals you can make yourself
- BABY MONKEY.
How do you fold a dog into a washcloth?
HOW TO FOLD A TOWEL INTO A PUPPY
- Lay the hand towel on a flat surface.
- Roll each long end tightly until the rolls meet in the center.
- Place your finger across the towel, just slightly to one side of center.
- Fold the towel rolls over your finger and pinch the folded towel together.
How do you make a butterfly towel?
Fold and bunch a bath towel crosswise. Bring the two long ends of the bath towel together so that it’s folded crosswise. Then bunch the folded towel together crosswise in the middle. Fluff the “wings” with your hands. Use a colorful bath towel if you want a colorful butterfly!
How do you fold a towel step by step?
Step 1: Spread your towel out lengthways, as before, smoothing it out flat. Step 2: From the side, fold it in half so the tips are aligned. Step 3: Then, fold up the bottom third, and bring the top third down to cover it. Step 4: Fold into thirds from the side, first once, and then folding over itself again.