How do you draw a bulldog?
How to Draw a Bulldog
- Step 1: Draw a circle as a guide for the bulldog’s head. The circle doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Step 2: Draw two intersecting lines inside the bulldog’s head to help you place the facial features later on.
- Step 3: Draw two short curved lines on top of the head as guides for the bulldog’s ears.
How do you draw a kawaii dog?
How to Draw a Kawaii Dog
- Draw a rough circle for the face. Use short pencil strokes to draw the circle.
- Draw a reference point for the facial features.
- Sketch a rough oval shape for the body.
- Draw two pointy ears.
- Draw in the legs.
- Draw in the back leg.
- Sketch in your Corgi’s face.
- Draw in the ear and mouth details.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you draw a puppy’s eyes?
How to Draw Realistic Dog Eyes
- Begin by drawing two lines on your page.
- Draw two diagonal lines.
- Shape up the dog eyes.
- Draw the iris part of the eyes.
- Outline the white shine in the eyes.
- Darken the iris and eye outline.
- Use a 6B pencil to further darken the eyes.
- Lightly sketch in the fur.