How do you draw a English bull dog?
How to draw English Bulldog
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw an oval for a body and a line through its center.
- Mark the rear part of the body and draw guidelines for the legs and forelegs.
- Outline the legs and forelegs, the lower part of the face, nose and ears.
- Add toes and the details of the face and ears.
- Draw out the legs.
How do you draw an easy head shape?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.