How do you draw a English bull dog?
How to draw English Bulldog
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw an oval for a body and a line through its center.
- Mark the rear part of the body and draw guidelines for the legs and forelegs.
- Outline the legs and forelegs, the lower part of the face, nose and ears.
- Add toes and the details of the face and ears.
- Draw out the legs.
How do you draw a realistic bulldog?
How to Draw a Realistic Bulldog
- Use a light sketching pencil to draw in the basic shape of the dog.
- Concentrate on the head now.
- Lightly draw in the folds of skin.
- Now concentrate on the front half of the dog.
- Now work on the dog’s mid and rear sections.
- Now apply an outline.
- Quickly and roughly shade in the darker spots of the dog.
How do you draw a dog?
Dog Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Continue by making a inverted U shape above the oval you have previously drawn.
- Draw the ears.
- Lets finish up the dog face.
- Time to make the body!
- Last but not lest, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.